Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Death Note = GREAT SHOW!

You see, I have been complaining about how stupid Death Note must be. It looked not inappropriate or scary, but quite disturbing and unhealthy. I thought it was awful when I first heard of it. I hated the idea of it. I was glad parts of China banned it. It was way too sadistic in my opinion.

After a while, I got bored and I kept seeing Kira's laugh (Not knowing it was Kira's and also f.y.i. it is the Japanese Version) in all of my Shugo Chara Spoofs. I wanted to know where the hell it came from. It was an awesome laugh and I loved it.

I looked it up and saw it was from Death Note, none of the less. I sighed and watched the Japanese Version Kira Laugh, only this time from the actual anime, and honestly, I loved it. It is a cool laugh! I mean a first I thought it was stupidly funny, but if you think about it....it is kind of creepy. I decided to watch the show a few months later, and I loved it. It is a very intelectual show, wether you like drama, a little romance, mystery, comedy, or really anything else there is! They are all well thought of characters. Not one character in unneeded!

The Characters from Death Note (My Opinion of Them)

Let me get this over with, LIGHT YAGAMI IS HOT! I love him! He is just so gorgeous,funny,smart, and SEXY. I am glad he doesn't love Misa because she is not good enough for him. Anyways, sure, he is evil, but who doesn't love a good bad boy? In a way, however, he isn't bad. He just wants justice, so in a way I agree, but not to the degree in which he takes it in. He shouldn't have died. I think right before he was to die, he should of given the book back to Ryuk and forget all of it.

Misa Amane, annoying as hell, but I love her outfits and hair. If Light liked her back, I would have been annoyed. I do not see them getting together at all!

L, wow he is also kewl. He doesn't have very good looks, but something about him makes him hot. He is very smart too which I love! WHY DID HE DIE?!?!?!?!?!? I did not want him to die! I thought he should have lived.

Mello, well to be honest, I thought he was a girl when I first saw him, please do not hate me all Mello fans! I haven't gotten that far into the show or manga yet so I do not have a lot of information on him and the others below.

Near, Phhhh! L wanna be! L could kick your ass any day! You are kewl, do not get me wrong, but no replacement to THE L.

Matt, who the god damn hell is he?

Music:
Hmmmmm, I LOVE THE OPENING #1! It was beautiful with the animation. The song was good too!
I love the Opening #2 as well, but more towards the music, however. I liked the opening, do NOT get me wrong, but I love the music even more. I am listening to it right now!

Well, there you go! I love Death Note! I even added it as my banner on Facebook. Well, CONTACT ME ON ANY GOOD ANIME, MANGA, OR ANYTHING JAPANESE PRETTY MUCH YOU GOT AND I WILL LOOK AT IT AND POST!

No comments:

Post a Comment