Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Day Today

Well today was ok. I was chilling with my friends. My friend Brian wanted to come over so badly. I really did not want him over to be honest. I just wanted the Buttons to come over. I felt so bad. On the good side Ryan did come. He liked my Mario Game that finnally got found. Lexi and her friend Gabby came over for a minute and I showed them Telephone the song which they already heard but never saw the creepy usic video. They left pretty soon. Then they called me and asked if I wanted to ride bikes with them but I told them I had Ryan over. Which Ryan was over. Later my Dad drove me to the park with Ryan and my new basketball from Christmas. I met a girl who is a friend of my friend Bree. I thought the little boy was her brother but it was her cousin. I started feeling sick and the boys kept swearing. Too many teenagers playing basketball, football, and something else down the hill I think. Ryan's friend also was funny when he yelled at guys telling them he wanted their dirt bike. I helped him and so did Ryan. I remember this morning that New Moon came out on DVD and later we saw it on demand and it was good. I will mis Rachelle Lefevre playing Victoria in Twilight. He had to go home soon though. We ate Cam's pizza and curly fries and stuff. Of course I ate cheese. I made a funny picture on the computer. Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment